Introduction: 1st Meeting

 

        I really love science! When I found out that we'll have a science general education subject, I was ecstatic. 

            On our first meeting, we were asked to download and make an account in MS Teams for this will be the application that we'll be using during classes. I had a hard time adjusting to this new application, and so does my classmates. We were used to Google Meet as the main application for CvSU's online discussions. I also had an experience with Zoom during our Senior Highschool classes.

           When it was time, we got to meet our GNED 06 teacher, Mr. Rommel Mariano. He introduced himself, and so did we. We just said simple things like our Name, Hobbies, etc., then we proceeded to the orientation. We were oriented about Sir Mariano's expectations and requirements. He seems strict. Then he did a preview of the midterm project that we'll be having (this compilation blog), and the final project that'll be a webinar. Sadly, I forgot some details that he discussed for I really have a bad memory.  




Comments